Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort
122 Lake Street
Cairns, QLD 4870
Novotel Cairns map and directions
Tropical Far North of Australia. The Resort is just 100 metres from city centre attractions, events and activities. Cairns is easily accessible by road, air, rail or sea. The nearest capital city is Brisbane, which is 2,000 kilometres away. The major highway into Cairns is Bruce Highway.
Nearby transportation landmarks:
- Seven kilometres from Cairns International & Cairns Domestic Airport
- One kilometre from Cairns Railway Station
- 1.5 kilometres from International Cruise Terminal
Directions to the Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort
Travelling from the Airport/North:
- Driving out of the airport, turn left at the first traffic lights on the Captain Cook Highway intersection.
- Follow the Captain Cook Highway (Sheridan Street).
- Turn left onto Florence Street at the Bruce Highway / Captain Cook Highway intersection.
- Go through the Grafton Street traffic lights.
- Turn right at the first roundabout on Lake Street.
- The Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort is on the left at 122 Lake Street.
Travelling from the South:
- Follow the Bruce Highway all the way to the Lake Street roundabout.
- Turn right at the roundabout.
The Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort is on the left at 122 Lake Street.